NICE Road, also called as Bangalore-Mysore Infrastructure Corridor connects important arterial roads in Bangalore to Mysore via toll free road.
NICE Road till Mysore is still under construction. The road project is a combination of peripheral road (41 km), Express way (12 km) and Link Road (9.1 km).
The peripheral road has 7 nodes:-
1. Near PES Institute of Technology on Hosur Road
2. Near Gottigere Lake on Bannerghatta Road
3. Near VISL Layout on Kanakapura Road
4. Near Banashankari 6th Stage on Bangalore Mysore Express-way (Link Road)
5. Near Kengeri on Mysore Road
6. Near Embassy Public School on Magadi Road
7. Near Jindal Aluminium on Tumkur Road
Initially designed to connect two cities – Bangalore & Mysore, NICE Road now helps people to quickly commute through the periphery of the Bangalore Metropolitan Area, especially for people whose offices are…
View original post 458 more words