When the U.S. wants to destroy a country, they follow a tried and test game plan:
- They tranport groups of paid fanatics and murderers into the country where they form part of a “revolution”
- The US-funded killers then wage an armed war against the government of the targeted country in the name of the revolution; in the process they massacre civilians
- The US government blames atrocities carried out its own mercenaries on the local government that it is attempting to covertly overthrow
- Depending on the situation the US/NATO may bomb the country to help the terrorists in their slaughter campaign
- If all goes well for the USA, the leader is overthrown, killed, and the country is left in ruins and hundreds of thousands of civilians are dead.
- The US government declares it a great day for “freedom and democracy” and the…
View original post 2,563 more words